Buyer/Procurement - North-West London – Health & Beauty Manufacturer
£39k + Benefits + Private Healthcare + 25 days Holiday
Well established Health & Beauty manufacturer with exciting growth plans for 2019 and beyond – looking for an experienced FMCG Buyer to join their Procurement team.
Below is a summary of required experience and an overview of responsibilities.
As a Buyer you will need to have:
· Procurement in Manufacturing/Pharmaceuticals
· Experience in drafting and negotiating long term supply agreements
· Background building relationships with key suppliers
· Minimum of 2 years related experience
· A background of driving continuous improvement
· CIPS Qualified or working towards
· Advanced Excel/Word skills.
The role of a Buyer:
· Develop, negotiate and maintain agreements/contracts and relationship
· Deliver lead time reduction project alongside supply chain
· Support the costing process ensuring balance between planning, buying and quality.
· Maintain and control supplier approval and process’s
· Supplier reviews and visits
· Evaluate suppliers returns
· You will manage 1 / 2 junior employee’s within the department.
If this role sounds like your next move please apply with your current CV quoting reference 1737/9so