about 1 month ago
A Buyer is required by our client based in Rushden. You will support the Head of Supply Chain and ensure all materials are ordered and received in a timely manner. Ensuring a smooth transition end to end, building strong relationships with suppliers and ensuring any issues are dealt with quickly and effectively.
• Issuing supplier communication with rolling 3-6-month forecasts, optimising supplier stock on hand mix and pushing stock
• Ordering and tracking weekly intake and stocking plans
• Track the timely procurement of orders against lead times and follow up deliveries from suppliers
• Request return for full credit, product that was received damaged or wrong and allocate spare stock
• Produce with manager each week the agreed 4-6 weekly KPI and use (RAG) Red, Amber, Green to highlight performance
• Ensure suppliers comply with all company and statutory regulatory requirements
• Good level of experience working in a supply chain role
• Ideally a Purchasing qualification, Customer Service or Business Admin NVQ
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Packages including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Strong customer service experience
If you have the skills and experience for this role and would like to apply, please submit your CV and contact Anna onfor further information.
10 days ago
only 18 days until close