4 months ago
A Buyer is required by our client based in Rushden. You will support the Head of Supply Chain and ensure all materials are ordered and received in a timely manner. Ensuring a smooth transition end to end, building strong relationships with suppliers and ensuring any issues are dealt with quickly and effectively.
• Issuing supplier communication with rolling 3-6-month forecasts, optimising supplier stock on hand mix and pushing stock
• Ordering and tracking weekly intake and stocking plans
• Track the timely procurement of orders against lead times and follow up deliveries from suppliers
• Request return for full credit, product that was received damaged or wrong and allocate spare stock
• Produce with manager each week the agreed 4-6 weekly KPI and use (RAG) Red, Amber, Green to highlight performance
• Ensure suppliers comply with all company and statutory regulatory requirements
• Good level of experience working in a supply chain role
• Ideally a Purchasing qualification, Customer Service or Business Admin NVQ
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Packages including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Strong customer service experience
If you have the skills and experience for this role and would like to apply, please submit your CV and contact Anna onfor further information.