4 months ago
Business Relationship Manager - Colchester, Essex
Salary: £20,000 to £35,000
Key words: Business Relationship Manager, New Business, B2B Sales, Legal Assistance, Insurance, Legal, Business Development, Sales
My client is a specialist provider of legal expenses insurance and related services.
Based in Colchester, they work with insurers, intermediaries, financial institutions and affinity groups, focusing upon delivering bespoke solutions providing 'best in market' legal advice and case handling.
Purpose of the Role
Reporting to Head of Account Management, the Business Relationship Manager will have responsibility for the management of allocated customer relationships.
The Business Relationship Manager’s key role will be to maintain the close business relationships which we have developed with our key partners, thereby protecting existing contracts. The Business Relationship Manager will also be strongly focused on continually strengthening those relationships by identifying and exploiting opportunities for the creation of new business arrangements.
The Business Relationship Manager will also be encouraged to identify new opportunities for the development of new customer and product lines which may arise outside of allocated relationships.
Full Training will be provided for the right candidate
• Insurance experience (essential)
• Be presentable to clients
• Committed work ethos
• B2B experience desirable
• Organise own workload prioritising urgent tasks
• Ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times and data protection legislation is adhered to
• All documentation should be accurate, professional, formatted in agreed templates and branding, and produced in a timely fashion
• Able to deal with own tasks without supervision
• Liaising effectively with other departments to deal with any issues raised by customers (e.g. claims and Finance).
• Support and develop staff within your team, identifying areas of training required and implementing as needed.
Duties will include:
• Account Management
• Account Development Support (new business from existing relationships and renewals)
• Identify new business opportunities
• Other general tasks
• Other duties and responsibilities as may be set by the Head of Account Management, Managing Director or Directors
• Ensuring all duties are carried out in accordance with company procedures and FCA regulations
• Ad-hoc project work
In return, my client offers:
• Competitive salary
• 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
• Free Parking
• Kitchen facilities
• Travel insurance scheme
• Well-being program
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
9 days ago
only 19 days until close
5 days ago
only 23 days until close