Are you looking for a new role as a Business Relations Associate? Do you want to work for a leading Medical Devices Business? This Business Relations Associate will be the primary business contact for our clients Health Care Compliance programme. If this sounds of interest this could be the right role for you!
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring activities operate within the compliance system by providing guidance, solutions and approvals on the Fair Market Value and Transfer of Value to Health Care Professionals and to manage, where required, the contracting process for Health Care Professionals / Government Officials engaged in our clients business activities.
This is a new contract role, offered initially on a 6 month contract basis working 37 hours per week.
- Free on site parking
- On site gym
- Subsidised restaurants and branded coffee shops
- Competitive pay
- Weekly pay
- Pension contributions
- Provide guidance, solutions and approvals for our clients EMEA activities in accordance with the HCC program
- Process, review and validate business requests for approval
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Align on key decisions with HCC Partners
- Deliver ad hoc training on HCC Life to all staff where required
- Ensure all activities undertaken by the business have all the required documents and approvals in place before events take place
- Support testing, monitoring and auditing of the HCC program as needed and implement corrective actions as required
- Contract Management
- Provide guidance, solutions and approvals for contracts
- Ascertain full justification and alignment with business strategy for contracts
- Draft commercial contracts using a legal approved template
- Liaise confidently and transparently with HCPs on all contractual and payment matters
- Ensure that appropriate Evidence of Service documentation is obtained for HCP payments
- Guide and advise local markets on the approval process of requesting the use of EMEA contracts
- Maintain all necessary documentation relating to all stages of the process (auditable)
- Act as the key point of contact for all stakeholders in relation to all event compliance, HCP contractual and payment matters
- Proactively identify business risks and opportunities to continually improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensure events adhere to Health Care Compliance guidelines and that all contracts are fully executed in time for services
- Enhance the Professional Relations status by accepting ownership for being customer centric and solutions orientated
- Be transparent with all aspects of non-compliance
- Challenge the status quo
Experience and qualifications:
- Educated to Higher Education or equivalent calibre
- Evidence of cross-sector and/or cross functional experience
- Customer service experience
- Health Care Industry Experience - preferred
- Excellent customer service and communication skills - with the ability to influence and develop tailored solutions
- Ability to select the right communication channels to deliver quick results
- Collaborating and engaging across functional boundaries
- Ability to build strong working relationships globally
- Solid organisational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Logical and disciplined approach to record storage and maintenance activities
- Ability to manage conflicts constructively
- Good team worker, demonstrating loyalty and commitment to the organisation and team members
If this role is of interest to yourself, and matches your skills sets and experience then please click apply below to submit your CV. Please ensure your up to date contact details are on your CV before applying. If your application is shortlisted, we will call you and discuss the role in further detail to ensure this role is what you are looking for and meets our clients needs.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.