8 months ago
Business Development Executive
Salary: £25-30K per annum (depending on experience)
Location: Ellesmere Port
Our clients Commercial Director is looking for a sales, marketing and business development professional to support the delivery of the company strategic goals.
They are a company with a proud history of over 35 years of engineering design and environmental consultancy. The Company is in a period of growth and change, and this is an exciting opportunity to join them on their transformation journey.
The Business Development Executive is responsible for assisting the Commercial Director with developing the marketplace and customer base for their business in line with company strategy. The person in this position will work closely with the Commercial Director and Business Development team to understand the current priorities and challenges to focus on.
• Understand the sectors our client operate in & the services they provide
• Undertake market and industry research and analysis studies
• Creating and making exciting engaging communications whatever channel message and subject
• Executing marketing campaigns
• Updating marketing literature, case studies, brochure literature
• Planning and preparing presentations, and report writing
• Assist with the preparation of expression of interest proposal and tendering documents
• Drive customer satisfaction
• Identify technology to improve their customer experience & to support the business acquiring and retaining new clients
• Support the company's digital transformation, identifying new opportunities and trends and helping to build new business cases for new digital tools, technologies and methods that they may wish to pilot.
• Proactively engage with customers internally and externally, developing and maintaining strong, positive business relationships in order to understand their needs and recognise opportunities
• Support with marketing activity for new business development opportunities (including presentations, capability statements, internal and external newsletters, exhibitions, events and adverts).
• Updating marketing literature, case studies, brochures
• A degree in business/engineering/environmental science & related subjects
• Two years relevant post graduate experience
• Good judgement, resilience and the ability to adapt while working in a fast-paced and changing environment
• High degree of IT literacy (Publisher, Ppt, Visio, Microsoft Office)
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent presentation skills, with solid oral and written communications
• Flexible approach and a desire to learn about the industry and the markets in which our client operates
• The ability to work with others and to find solutions that meet the company's objectives
• Strong interpersonal skills and can-do hands on attitude
• Creative and innovative
• Strong commercial skills
• Excellent interpersonal, sales and networking skills
• Potential leadership skills and desire to take on additional responsibility in the future
Our client is one of the fastest-growing energy and environmental consultancies in the UK. For over 30 years, they have been providing innovative solutions for their clients. They are an industry leader with an expanding portfolio, spanning R&D to design and commissioning of process technology globally. With growth worldwide, both in emerging and existing industries, the company can offer incredibly varied projects with clients across the globe.
With support, variety and opportunities, our client is the ideal place to build your skills and career.
Please note you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
To apply for this role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
If you are shortlisted, they will be in touch.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.