6 months ago
Business Development Assistant
This is a full-time role based in our client's lovely, COVID-safe offices which are on the first floor of a converted barn in the beautiful village of Aldbourne, North East Wiltshire.
Business Development Assistant Responsibilities:
- Supporting client generation and management.
- PA support to the Director.
- Social media administration.
- Office management.
Business Development Assistant Requirements:
• A positive and motivated attitude to share, learn and believe in the vision of the company
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good organisation and time management skills
• Good telephone manner
• A creative approach to problem solving
• The ability to work independently and as part of the leadership team
• The ability to become comfortable with office IT systems (Microsoft Teams, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and contact management systems)
• Proficiency with social media platforms
• The initiative and enthusiasm to contribute to diverse and wide-ranging discussions relating to the future of the company
• Loves dogs (their Chief Happiness Officer is a Flat Coated Retriever called Lily!)
About our client;
They are an award-winning, family-run company of Senior Life Specialists, bridging the gap between the legal and financial professions and the care sector. They have high ethical standards and they have created the new role of Business Development Assistant to support their ambitious growth plans.
Working in their collaborative, supportive and positive working environment, their new team member will be keen to join in, work hard, have fun and develop their career as part of our client's family!
The ideal Business Development Assistant will start working with them in the New Year, so if you want to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please apply by Monday 30 November with a covering letter and CV, which details your salary expectations and your suitability for the role!
Location: Aldbourne, Wiltshire
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: 35 hours per week Monday-Friday
Salary: Circa £20,000 per annum
You may have experience of the following: Business Development, Lead Generation, Sales Support Administrator, New Business, Sales & Marketing Executive, Sales & Marketing Officer, PA, Personal Assistant, etc.