7 months ago
Elevation Recruitment Group are really excited to be working in partnership with a rapidly growing business in Rotherham as they look to expand their busy team with the recruitment of a driven & inquisitive Business Change Coordinator!
The successful candidate will be a confident user of Microsoft Excel and ideally have a basic knowledge of SQL as they will take on the responsibility of providing high quality and timely business information to support the continued performance improvement and strategic decision-making of a growing business.
A large part of the role will be managing various projects as well stakeholder management therefore you must feel confident liaising with people at all levels of a business and have the ability to influence data-based decisions.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Working with key senior business stakeholders to champion and implement Business Change activities, supporting the strategic vision of the business.
- Identify and lead projects and programmes that offer significant benefit to the company's people, product portfolio or operations.
- Conduct both qualitive and quantitative GAP assessments of the business to identify previously unknown opportunities.
- Work closely with our Insight and Analytics team to make data driven decisions and prioritise tasks with the most significant impact.
- Assist with the delivery and administration of the company's Change Board and Change management structure.
- An extension of this role will also be to assist with procurement activity from time to time.
- Experience of working with senior management and stakeholders
- Experience of influencing, negotiating with, and providing challenge to management level stakeholders
- Experience of contributing to a collaborative team culture
- MS Excel
- MYSQL (Desirable)
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for someone with strong analytical and commercial mind-set to join a supportive team on a full time, permanent basis.
If you have the relevant skills & experience to be considered for this opportunity, please feel free to apply today!