Our client looks after water, wastewater, gas and electricity needs of over 300,000 businesses across England and Wales and is poised to become a major force in the business utilities market.
They now have an exciting opportunity for a Business Billing Facilitator to join them.
Billing their customers on time and accurately is critical to their success. They are looking for someone who really understands how to connect with customers and colleagues to successfully deliver daily billing processes. Ideally with a background in customer service, you will know what it takes to make sure the billing operation meets the needs of their customers.
They are looking for proficient, customer focused Billing Advisors who have a detailed understanding of billing systems of similar applications.
You will be able to:
• Forge excellent customer relationships and use these to drive customer satisfaction and opportunities for added value service sales
• Resolve customer issues, ensuring customers are kept up to date and are fully satisfied before issues are closed
• Explain all tariff, pricing methodologies, billing frequencies and formats to customers and colleagues
• Support the ongoing development and testing of billing and customer experience systems such as Gentrack Velocity, RapidXtra, Salesforce.com.
Their customers and colleagues will rely on you to ensure that they bill accurately, on time, and fact-find and fix when things don’t go to plan.
You will be:
• Good with numbers and billing calculations
• An excellent communicator - written as well as verbal
• Able to deliver high standards of customer service
• Someone who has an eye for detail
Applications will close at 17:00 on Friday 17th November 2017.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.