3 months ago
Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is one of the largest NHS teaching trusts in the country. It provides a wide range of general and specialist clinical services whilst supporting the career development of all levels of staff.
They are currently looking for candidates to join them in various administration positions across the business.
The successful candidate will be offered:
• Exposure to a wide variety of work environments and support from experienced team members to develop transferable skills, including
• Outpatient clinic / inpatient ward reception
• Booking outpatient appointments and inpatient theatre lists
• ‘patient pathway’ administration and secretarial roles
• IT skills using multiple electronic systems
• Increasing insight into the NHS and different roles / responsibilities
• Career pathway development.
They are looking for individuals who:
• Enjoy communicating with a range of people;
• Have a flexible and organised approach to their work
• Can deal with a busy environment; and
• Meet their Trust values: Learning | Respect | Delivery | Excellence | Compassion | Improvement
They take great pride in their staff and believe that investing in you is the key to achieving their vision of outstanding care, so join the team and develop your career!
There are various positions available from receptionists to back office admin roles with salaries ranging from:
Band 2: £17,652 - 19,020
Band 3: £18,813 - £20,795
Band 2 and Band 3 salary bands are link graded, meaning that after successful completion of a six month induction at Band 2, including sign-off of all competencies, you become eligible for progression to Band 3.
They are also offering a range of shift and contract types with full-time, part-time, permanent, flexible and fixed-term positions available.
If this is the role for you, apply now!
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
LOCATION: Oxford, Oxfordshire
JOB TITLE: Business Administrator
SALARY & BENEFITS: £17,652 - £20,795
WORKING HOURS: Various shifts available
20 days ago
only 8 days until close