£20-22,000 plus an excellent benefits package
Our client a multiple award winning 'Best Employer' construction company requires an individual to join their New Homes team in their Wembley Head Office. This role would be an excellent opportunity for a bright Graduate level person.
Reporting to the Office Manager, this role requires the ability to maintain high standards of quality and accuracy, be comfortable dealing with numerical data/excel spreadsheets and reporting. This calls for someone who is highly organised, with a strong attention to detail and sound IT and Microsoft Office skills.
Having confidence in your own abilities, working to tight deadlines, under minimal supervision is a must. As an enthusiastic and contributory team member, you will have the ability to communicate effectively.
- Providing general administration support to the team
- Answering incoming calls to the dept
- Use of online document control systems for recording and distributing drawings to staff
- Monitoring and maintaining utility bills for owned plots and ensuring meter reads are up to date.
- Data input and maintaining of information on systems such as COINS.
- Demonstrable administration experience
- MS Office experience
- Excellent Organisational skills
If interested in this role please forward your CV to Anna Maguire