7 months ago
Information on the company
A specialist town planning firm who work closely with their clients to advise on complex planning applications, ensuring they have the best chance of success by utilising years of specialist advice to guide them through the process.
This is an entry level graduate job paying £18,000.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the company as Business Administration Assistant to offer support across the team and their various functions and responsibilities. This is a great entry level job for a recent graduate looking to gain experience working in either the property sector, town planning or more general commercial business experience.
Tasks you can expect to be responsible for include:
• Provide administrative support for the company and consultants.
• To be the initial point of contact for the company and answer incoming calls, redirecting these accordingly.
• Assist with managing the company’s social media channels top promote the business.
• Help writing marketing blogs and case reviews for marketing purposes.
• Maintain and update online and paper systems including sorting incoming and outgoing post, filing, printing, typing, binding and photocopying.
• Open new job files and maintain accurate documentation on file throughout the job including up-to-date client records and archiving where necessary.
• Manage incoming new enquiries via telephone and email.
• Input invoices on the systems, create and send client invoices.
• Ensure office equipment and stationery well stocked.
• In addition, the candidate may be required to assist with arranging venues and travel for events and provide hospitality to office visitors.
What are the ideal candidate’s skills, personality and qualifications?
• Educated to degree level.
• Prior office work experience is required, ideally involving administration work.
• Good knowledge if social media channels, in particular Twitter and Facebook.
• A high level of written English.
• Strong working knowledge of MS Office programmes.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• A high attention to detail.
• The ability to multitask and prioritise workload.
• Proactive and efficient, with the ability to work unsupervised.
• Experience in the planning or property sectors would be advantageous but not a pre-requisite.
• Previous marketing experience would be an advantage but not a pre-requisite.
Apply for this role