about 1 month ago
Responsible to: Team Leader
Providing high quality compliant service for prospecting new clients, along with the existing client base. You will offer suitable and knowledgeable advice to customers on mortgage products, in order to meet customer's needs and achieve performance targets within a regulatory environment by conducting a successful fact find and following the company's sales advice process to understand the customer circumstances and working independently.
• Complete the required amount of new enquiries through canvassing to new and existing financial intermediaries.
• To ensure to hit and maintain agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
• Ensuring to be in line with GDPR guidelines whilst handling sensitive customer data, taking the utmost care at all times.
• Ability to prioritise and manage your day by maximising every minute, to meet agreed deadlines. Maintain a competent level of understanding of mainstream lenders underwriting policies and procedures.
• Understand and incorporate the Financial Conduct Authorities (FCA) regulations including Treating Customer Fairly principles, treating this as a core value.
• Ability to take personal responsibility for your own deliverable and work well with others to make your action plan a success.
• Providing the highest level of customer service and care.
• To provide the most suitable product and advice by conducting a thorough introduction script and fact find, using effective questioning skills to establish the client's needs.
• Arrange our in-house courier service to facilitate the delivery of lender documentation, including mortgage offers when required to the clients.
• Adherence to the company's quality and compliance procedures.
• Positively accept and incorporate QC feedback into personal performance objectives and act upon to improve sales advice process.
• To provide efficient and effective administration tasks, including booking valuations, chasing references etc.
• Abide to all regulatory aspects including; MCOB + GDPR and any other regulatory group as determined by the business.
• Carrying out the relevant credit profiles and land registry searches accurately.
• To follow all company policies and procedures, ensuring to behave in a professional manner whilst representing the company at all times.
Education and Qualifications
• Certificate in Mortgage Advice & Practice (CeMAP 1-3)
• Certificate in Mortgage Advice Cert CII (MP)
• At least 5 GCSE's grade A-C or above
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages
• Certificate in Mortgage Advice & Practice Diploma
• Handling high volumes of inbound and outbound calls in a busy office environment
• Demonstrate experience of working in an administrative environment and working with computerised data
• Working within a telephone-based customer service role
• Experience with sales with compliance targets
• Experience in Underwriting
• Experience with handling and resolving customer complaints
• Understanding of data protection legislation
Knowledge and skills
• Ability to demonstrate clear written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Ability to resolve problems effectively
• Clear communicator with good writing, data entry and telephone skills
• Ability to demonstrate effective questioning skills
• Knowledge of the whole market
• Experience with managing a team
• Able to work on own initiative, organising and prioritising own workload to set deadlines
• Excellent numeracy skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Impeccable telephone manner and tone
• Ability to work to a high level of accuracy, with excellent attention to detail
• Able to prioritise work load
• Punctual and deliver work in a timely way
• Passion about your role and company values
• Mentoring individuals and teams to improve personal and company development
To apply for this Broker Manager role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.