Brand Advisor – Central Bristol – Permanent - £18,000 per annum
Our client is seeking and experienced customer service advisor to join their fun and energetic team, working with a wonderful pioneering brand with exciting prospects.
This role would suit a candidate with excellent communication skills who is looking for development, to work in a creative and dynamic office. The role is responsible for providing outstanding support to their customers, over the phone and via email, assisting with queries and becoming a brand ambassador.
Albeit a small team, the company is a leader in their field, selling internationally to a nice market
Responsibilities of the role:
· Become a brand and product expert.
· Provide seamless customer service to all customers, including staff orders.
· Respond promptly to customer queries, investigate and resolve any issues and place manual orders when necessary.
· Liaise with internal and external parties to ensure smooth delivery of customer orders/returns.
· Prepare and post out spare parts, trade marketing samples and other ad hoc post.
· Monitor and report on customer service activity, present monthly results and actions to the wider team.
· Co-ordinate with marketing and digital teams to understand current and future promotions, ensure relevant departments are kept informed.
· Co-ordinate with operations team to monitor stock levels and understand the impact this will have on consumers.
· Use the internal & web systems to keep information updated.
· Monitor customer service processes and improve where necessary.
· Assist other members of the team, such as marketing, digital and sales, when necessary.
What you will need:
· Previous customer service experience within a similar role/office environment
· Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
· High quality written and verbal communication skills.
· Have an understanding of computer systems / web sites and how to use them.
· Adaptability to changing customer needs and different enquiry types.
· A fun, friendly customer approach to mirror the brand.
· Team player.
· Acquire confident product knowledge quickly.
· Ability to prioritise effectively.
· Methodical and organised.
· Excellent multitasking ability
Hours: 9.00am – 5.30pm (in the summer, the client offer summer hours!)