3 months ago
Bookkeeping Apprentice / Trainee - South Woodham Ferrers, Chelmsford
Our Client is a growing firm of Chartered Accountants and Registered Auditors, looking for a full-time trainee accountant / bookkeeper to join their growing team.
The ideal candidate has just completed their A levels - preferably in subjects such as Maths, Bookkeeping, Business Studies, Accounting or similar and is now looking to start his or her career in bookkeeping with progression towards accounts assistant/trainee accountant tasks.
Duties of the job include:
• Basic accounting functions
• Analysing and summarising client records and financial documents
• Business administration
• VAT Returns• Bookkeeping - Manually and on digital platform
• Accounts/ Tax return preparation
• General office and administrative duties
Salary and Benefits:
• In the region of 9K Apprentice / Trainee Salary (depending on previous experience and qualification)
• Full study package (initially for the AAT qualification but this can, for the right candidate, be extended to the ICAEW or ACCA qualification)
• 22 days' holiday plus bank holidays
• Support from an ACCA approved employer, with a proven track record of achieving exam success.
• Various bonus schemes available.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
13 days ago
only 14 hours until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close