Salary Circa £14 per hour depending on experience
Part Time Role - Either 3 Days per Week 9am to 5pm or 5 days per week 9am to 2pm.
Our client is a Roller Shutter, Doors and General Maintenance Company who now require an experienced Bookkeeper/ Assistant Accountant who is experienced with Sage Line 50 Accounts to join their team.
The role will involve the running of the company’s day to day accounts department. This is on a part time basis and the hours can be worked either over 3 full days 9am to 5pm or over 5 days 9 am to 2pm.
- Processing of wages on Sage Payroll
- Managing the Sales and Purchase ledgers
- Managing Invoicing and Credit control
- Preparing and completing VAT Returns
- Run an produce monthly reports for the company directors
- Respond to and action general accounts queries
- AAT Qualified, ideally to level 3
- 5 + Year’s experience within a similar role as a Bookkeeper/ Assistant Accountant
- Able to work independently and manage own work load.
- Experience working alone as a Book keeper/ Assistant Accountant with no direct employees assisting you in the role.
- Highly Organised and able to meet deadlines
- Computer literate with experience using Sage Line 50, Sage Payroll, Excel, Word, Outlook and Explorer etc.
- Good Team player with a self-motivated approach.
Please only apply if you meet all of the above criteria for the role.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.