7 months ago
JOB TITLE: Bookkeeper
LOCATION: Dunstable, Bedfordshire
SALARY & BENEFITS: £17,000 - £20,000 per annum (Pro rata for P/T)
WORKING HOURS: Monday – Friday, Full Time within 8.30 – 18.00 (flexible and may consider a part time role for the right candidate)
Standard office hours are 9.00 – 17.30 Mon to Thurs (1 hour lunch), 9.00 – 17.00
Friday (30 minute lunch)
Other benefits to include are:
20 days holiday
On-going training and career progression
THE COMPANY: Our client is a firm of Chartered Accountants based in Dunstable. They are looking to appoint an experienced Bookkeeper to join the team.
THE ROLE: As an experienced Bookkeeper you will be performing hands on bookkeeping whist liaising with clients.
Key Responsibilities of the Bookkeeper to include:-
• Reconciling sales invoices, receipts and payments
• Keeping clients up to date with their business’ performance
• Prepare income and expense analysis
• Preparing VAT returns
• Checking company bank statements
Key skills required for the role of Bookkeeper based in Dunstable, Bedfordshire:
• Must live within a commutable distance of Dunstable, Bedfordshire
• 2 Years bookkeeping experience within an Accountancy Practice is preferable.
• It is essential you have experience in at least one of the following: IRIS, Sage, Kashflow or Xero
• AAT Bookkeeping qualifications, or working towards AAT would be great
Does this sound like you? If yes and you would like to apply for the Bookkeeper position then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
Job reference: GJ2282