Accounts Administrator/Bookkeeper required for sales admin office in Bury St. Edmunds.
Circa £11 per hour. Hours of work are envisaged as circa 30 - 37 hours per week, although this could be flexible.
The successful applicant should have Microsoft Office and computerised accounting experience, Sage Accounts preferred, and will have the following responsibilities:
- Processing sales orders and producing customer invoices
- Banking cheques and receipting other income
- Carrying out Bank Account reconciliation and reconciliation of other accounts
- Completing monthly payroll and quarterly VAT returns
- Assisting the external Accountant in the processing of end of year accounts
- Producing monthly financial reports for management
- Making credit control calls (Must have demonstrable telephone skills)
- Dealing with any queries from customers or suppliers
- Ad-hoc administrative duties.