8 months ago
Our client and its subsidiary companies are looking for an In-House Bookkeeper to manage and maintain 6 small, but rapidly growing business. The successful applicant will be based in their young and vibrant office in Dinnington, Sheffield and will be happy to work within an already existing finance team.
They are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper with strong knowledge of Sage Book keeping and Sage Payroll systems to manage and maintain all business accounts and monthly payroll. You must be able to think on your feet and have quick mental arithmetic skills. You must be highly motivated, able to work independently or within a team and be trustworthy.
To be a successful in the post, you will pass an enhanced DBS check, be able to provide 3 positive references and be willing to sign a confidentiality contract agreement.
• A minimum of 24 month experience of working within a similar role
• Have excellent organisation and communication and skills
• Must have GCSE English, Maths and ICT to a Grade C or above (or equivalent qualification) as a minimum.
• Conversant with Microsoft Office suite with intermediate to advance excel skills
• Be competent to communicate across all levels
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Hard working and flexible
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to work pro-actively and on own initiative
Our client offers £12 per hour and are looking for someone to work between and 12 and 16 hours a week, which has the potential to increase, between Monday and Friday - with flexible days/hours to be considered.
Please apply online and send your current CV / Cover Letter and any further documents supporting your application.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close