8 months ago
Bookings Manager - South Manchester
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.30pm
Salary: £25,000 to £28,000
Key words: Bookings Manager, Bookings Coordinator, Customer Services Manager, Customer Services Coordinator, Customer Support Manager, Customer Experience Manager, Logistics Manager, Logistics Coordinator
Our client, delivers first class interpreting & translation services to both the private and public sector. They require a Bookings Manager to inspire and lead their bookings team to help place interpreters to work in a variety of situations within the private and public sector in and around Manchester.
The role requires an experienced dynamic individual who can set the strategic objectives for the booking team whilst providing ongoing training & coaching to team leaders and continued performance and development of the team as a whole.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• A proven track record in delivering results in a customer service environment
• Reactive and proactive attitude with regards to problem solving and forward planning.
• Great motivational skills
Skills and experience required
• Minimum 2 years of experience related to Call Centre/shared service management would be advantageous
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Working closely with Managers in other departments to achieve results
• Ability to lead and manage a fast paced team
• Identity key problem areas within team and provide speedy resolutions
• Maintain high level of customer service
• Strategic planning
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003