8 months ago
Booking Advisor - Bristol
Our Client was established in 1996, and has become one of the most successful and fastest growing automotive groups across Wiltshire, Dorset, Somerset, Gloucester, and Bristol. They have a large number of franchise sites representing Audi, Honda, Jaguar, Land Rover, SEAT, KODA, Volkswagen passenger car and Commercial Vehicles, where they pride themselves in delivering excellent customer service and experiences through their dedicated experienced and manufacturer qualified staff
The role of Booking/ Contact Centre Advisor is to receive telephone calls from customers regarding their service bookings and make outbound calls to existing customers identifying and responding to their needs, using exceptional customer service and communication skills. To upsell products and services through the use of professional sales techniques and to ensure the best experience for the customer.
• Sell additional products, services and repair works in a professional manner.
• Ensure customer awareness of all products, promotions prices and services available.
• Approach all customers and assist with requests, including requests regarding parts, vehicle sales and repair.
• Maintain effective liaison with sales, parts and workshop teams.
• Promote a professional representation of the retailer at all times.
• Maintain a presence at the contact centre desk, ensuring that all customer queries are answered or dealt with immediately.
• Answer customer's questions regarding technical problems in a manner that is easily understood and does not use excessive jargon, or find the appropriate member of staff to do so.
• Ensure account customers have sufficient credit to enable all work advised to be carried out as agreed.
• Handle dissatisfied customers calmly and all customer complaints to be brought to the attention of the appropriate Service Manager.
• Keep customer and transaction records up to date and accurate.
• Establish and record customer preferences.
• Initiate job documentation and maintain customer records and follow-up systems.
• Follow correct procedure when issuing loan cars to customers, ensuring all paperwork is completed correctly and copies of customer's driving licence are obtained (when applicable).
• Document all warranty work as per Brand Partner requirements and retail policy.
• Accurately maintain departmental systems.
• Calculate accurate charges for all parts, labour and service repairs and provide customer estimates according to company policy on schedules, time and pricing.
• Receive and register payments for work carried out and ensure that the correct company procedures are adopted for verification of payment, handling, transferring and depositing cash for the service department (if applicable).
• Ensure compliance to all health and safety/environmental/company policies.
• Undertake other tasks and responsibilities as requested by the Contact Centre Supervisor.
Knowledge and Skills
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Computer literate with good Microsoft office knowledge.
• Excellent listening and verbal communication skills.
• Professional and confident telephone manner.
• Customer service focussed and responds to requests promptly.
• Ability to resolve issues and follow through on tasks.
• Ability to work as part of a team, working constructively with your colleagues.
• Ability to prioritise workload, working methodically and systematically, making sensible decisions and working well under pressure
Essential Skills & Requirements:
• Experience of upselling products and services.
• Customer Service experience preferable but not essential.
• Contact Centre experience preferable but not essential.
• Automotive industry experience in relation to products, services and processes, preferable but not essential. Full training will be provided.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.