about 1 month ago
Book Keeper - Ballyclare
Hours: 37.5 Hours - 9am to 5pm
Our client is dedicated to the provision of a comprehensive range of quality services with the focus being to maintain and improve the physical, mental and emotional well- being of the frail elderly and disabled residents in their care through a highly trained and motivated staff.
The care they provide is underpinned by the following core values which are fundamental to the philosophy of their care facilities:
Residents right to privacy, choice, respect, dignity and confidentially will be respected and promoted.
They treat each resident as an individual taking into account their physical, emotional and spiritual needs. The care they provide is be delivered in a competent, professional and courteous manner.
They also value, support and acknowledge active participation of relatives and friends in determining the quality of care they want.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Management of the accounting function up to Trial Balance on Sage 50 Accounts.
• Processing and managing monthly payroll for 250 employees on Sage 50 Payroll.
• Management of key supplier relationships.
• Daily cash flow management.
• Provision of quarterly management accounts for financing bank including covenant
• calculations and feedback on any material variances.
• Preparation for annual external audit for statutory accounts
• Management and reconciliation of personal finances for service users.
• Management and reconciliation of a not for profit transport scheme
• Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements both for statutory accounts and management of service users' finances.
• Creation and annual review of financial policies and procedures in relation to service users' finances
• Liaising with multi-disciplinary professional on financial matters - Managing and preparing for audits for regulatory bodies
• Completion of NISRA returns
Essential Skills & Requirements:
• At least three years' practical experience of preparing financial accounts
• A good standard level of IT literacy including good working knowledge of word, excel and computerised accounts packages
• Previous experience of managing a Payroll including completing relevant statutory deductions and returns.
• Experience using Sage
• Full or part qualification with a recognised accountancy body e.g. Institute of Chartered Accountants, Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, Association of Certified Accountants, or other relevant formal qualification
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close