Our client is a superb car dealership group and an excellent opening has arisen for a Bodyshop Administrator to be based within their prestigious Mercedes-Benz showroom in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire.
The role of Bodyshop Administrator is a great opportunity for a customer service professional looking to build a career with a successful company who really cares for both their customers and their employees.
As Bodyshop Administrator you will deliver exceptional levels of customer service whilst handling all customer enquiries on behalf of the bodyshop.
* Delivering excellent customer service
* Liaising with the Workshop
* Creating customer bookings for work to be carried out
* Logging all communication using the in house Kerridge computerised system
* Invoicing on Kerridge and Audatex systems
* Liaising with insurances companies
* Monitoring outstanding debts and following up any overdue payments
For this role a motor trade background is preferred and you must have:
* Previous experience in an administration role
* Exceptional levels of customer service
* Strong administration skills
* A warm and helpful mannerism when dealing with customers and suppliers
For this role of Bodyshop Administrator you will work 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday, with occasional Saturday work which will be scheduled on a rota. The salary offered is £22,000 per annum basic with an ote of £27,000.
There are excellent promotional opportunities with this company who like to promote from within.
How to apply
Please note that in accordance with Hot Recruitment Consultants recruitment and consultancy processes, if you are shortlisted your CV may be sent to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
Applications for the role of Bodyshop Administrator will only be considered if we are provided with a full CV detailing your recent work experience in a similar capacity with dates of employment and ensure your contact numbers and residential address details are on your CV.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Admin, Administration, Customer, Service, Vehicle, Office, bodyshop, workshop,