* Processing of financial transactions using our accounts package SOS for both Client and Office ledgers
* Processing bills for specific clients, ensuring all company and departmental deadlines are met.
* Management of invoices and other transactional documentation
* Providing timely information to other members of the Accounts team and the wider firm
* Dealing with queries from outside the department and maintaining a good working relationship inside and outside of the firm
* Adhering to the Solicitors Accounts Rules
* Assisting other members of the department
* Providing cover for other team members during absences
* Minimum of 2 years prior Legal Accounts team experience, preferably in a billing role
* Excellent attention to detail and exception organisational and interpersonal skills
* Knowledge of SOS advantageous but not essential
* Competent use of Microsoft Office applications including Excel and Word
* Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines and produce accurate output
* Team player with ability to thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment
Please contact Ashleigh Daniels, Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.