Job: Bid Manager - Business Development and Marketing
Salary: Up to £30,000
Hours: 35 hours Monday to Friday - Flexible Working Options Available
A leading and award winning international commercial law firm looking for a Bid Manager to join one of their offices in Liverpool City Centre.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Bids and Proposals and work as part of the Business Development and Marketing Team, the key aim of the Bid Manager is to contribute to the generation of new business through the development and delivery of consistently high quality, business-winning tenders.
- Creating new and innovative proposals to attract and win new work and identify competitive themes that differ from what the company offer.
- Project managing tenders from kick-off through to drafting, submission, preparing teams for presentations and post-submission feedback and reporting
- Working with partners to produce credential pieces/capability statements/pitch presentation proposals as appropriate to support the sales process
- Working with wider teams appropriate input into the tender process, including technical stakeholders, business development and marketing, finance, IT, compliance, and HR
- Taking responsibility for additional projects, as directed by the Head of Bids and Proposals
- Proven experience in a similar position
- Degree or equivalent qualification in creative writing, English or Marketing
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Excellent and engaging communication skills.
- Advanced IT skills across a broad range of applications including MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Ability to deliver under pressure and meet deadlines, working with a proactive approach under own initiative.
- Understanding of layout and graphics and knowledge of InDesign is advantageous.
- APMP (Association for Proposal Management Professional) Foundation Certification or strong understanding of proposal best practice.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Zara Khan onfor a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.