about 1 year ago
B2B Telesales Representative
Livingston, West Lothian (EH54 6TQ)
£20k salary, OTE £23-25k
Our client is a leading provider of international Facility Management and Workplace Solutions.
They are an independent business, offering a tailored, personal service. Services are tailored to meet each clients' specific and unique requirements, no matter how challenging they may be, continually priding ourselves on working in harmony with clients and their surroundings.
They understand that providing a truly world class service can only be achieved when their products and services exceed clients' expectations.
Their client portfolio includes the likes of Brighthouse, JD Sports, Hotel Chocolat and Adidas.
They are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic B2B Telesales Representative to maximise the effectiveness of the Account managers by producing high quality leads and working as a team towards agreed set targets and profitability goals. To provide a high level of sales support by ensuring all queries are responded to in an efficient, professional and timely manner.
An effective telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
Your role would be to develop new sales opportunities and generate high quality leads and sales appointments for your field sales staff colleagues to attend, so that they can discuss face-to-face their unique service and strategic solutions.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments for the sales force with the emphasis on high quality leads.
• Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors
• Proactively follow up leads generated from canvassing by the account managers.
• Use of initiative to identify and follow up opportunities with companies who are not already on the database
• Manage the database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business
• Work closely with the marketing team to achieve sales objectives
• Attend weekly meetings with the Account Managers to update information and discuss any issues
• Liaise effectively with all departments within to ensure customer requirements are met.
• Go the `extra mile` to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
The company is growing, and all employees are expected to work as a team and support one another. You may therefore be asked, from time to time, to undertake other duties by your Manager or a Director of the Company that is within your range of skills and abilities to reflect evolving needs of the business.
To apply for this B2B Telesales Representative role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.