Automotive Warranty Administrator
up to £20,000 Basic
Monday to Friday, 08:00 till 17:30
We are currently seeking an organised and efficient Warranty Administrator to join our Client's thriving and successful Main Car dealership in Huntingdon.
The key requirement for the role is direct Motor Trade experience within a Warranty - Service Administration position. Your organisation will be paramount to the success of your application, as well at the dealership in its warranty claims.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Maintaining a great relationship with your customers, dealerships and manufacturers
• Putting in place warranty payments and procedures
• Following up on any issues
• Maintaining an up to date status on all requested certifications and licenses
• Acknowledging all guidelines and policies
Your skill-set must include:
• Having fantastic organizational skills
• Good communication skills
• Being process driven with a meticulous attention to detail
• Have an ability to prioritise workloads
For your opportunity to get into a dealership that will offer progression and a fantastic salary - please send me your CV directly, now!
Our standard procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV out to any of our clients so please make sure that your contact details are on your CV.