Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Vehicle Warranty Administrator required in Tewkesbury.
Salary: Up to £27,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent.
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Warranty Administrator for Franchise Approved Commercial Vehicle Dealership - Tewkesbury
Our client, a long-established franchise approved commercial vehicle dealership in the Tewkesbury region, are currently looking to recruit a Warranty Administrator to join their business.
WHAT DOES THE POSITION INVOLVE?
Reporting to the Aftersales Director, as a Warranty Administrator your responsibilities will include:
* Receive all job cards with agreed warranty and Repair & Maintenance (R&M) items and input all claims details i.e. labour item codes and parts numbers and produce warranty invoice and transmit to warranty provider, ensuring that all claims are transmitted in line with the brand standards.
* Identify from warranty and R&M returns parts for return and those for disposal and inform Parts Department of action required.
* Check any claims rejected and resubmit errors or in conjunction with manager investigate why rejected.
* Return documentation for rejected warranty and R&M items for re-costing by service administration.
* Participate in warranty and R&M audits as required.
* Ensure that the image and levels of customer service within the department is in line with our client's standards.
* Ensure that all customer complaints are dealt with both speedily and effectively and that any unresolved problems are referred to your immediate supervisor.
* Ensure that within their area of operation all company policies, procedures and minimum standards are met and that all statutory requirements including trading standards, fire, health and safety are adhered to.
* Handle all internal and external customers and suppliers with courtesy and ensure the highest level of customer experience is delivered to all contacts at all times.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
In order to be eligible, you will ideally live in the Tewkesbury region or within a reasonable commutable distance of Tewkesbury. You will need to have strong current or recent warranty administration experience within a franchise approved automotive dealership. You will also need to be computer literate, have a prompt and disciplined approach to work, be a team player, and work to set company policies and procedures.
WHAT ARE THE PACKAGE DETAILS?
For your hard work as a Warranty Administrator, our client is offering…
* Starting basic salary of up to £25-27,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
* 20 days annual holiday allowance.
* Company pension scheme.
* Full in-house and brand training provided.
You are required to work Monday to Friday 8:00am-5: 30 pm with a half hour lunch.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Automotive Careers, if you are interested in this Warranty Administrator Vacancy or want to find out about other Automotive Admin and Motor Trade Jobs in Tewkesbury and Gloucestershire, please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement now!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK ranging from HGV Technician to Motorcycle Technician, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.
To apply please send your accurate and current CV to Josh Buck, quoting J81008, Vehicle Warranty Administrator, Tewkesbury.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.