Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Vehicle Warranty Administrator required in Cardiff.
Salary: Up to £25,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent.
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Warranty Administrator for Franchise Approved Commercial Vehicle Dealership - Cardiff
Our client a Franchise Approved Commercial Vehicle Dealership in the Cardiff region are currently recruiting for an experienced and professional Warranty Administrator to join their Automotive Service Department
Reporting to the Aftersales Manager and working alongside a team, you will be the sole Automotive Warranty Administrator on site and your role will involve the following tasks:
* Balance and reconciles warranty claims.
* Collect and account for payment to the Vehicle Dealership according to established policies.
* Calculate charges for all parts, labour and service repairs and the accuracy of the charges.
* Initiate job documentation and maintains customer records and follow-up systems.
* Compute invoices in a timely and accurate manner.
* Co-ordinate Vehicle Technician time records.
* Process and enter warranty claims in full compliance of audit requirements.
* Advise other staff on Vehicle Warranty Coverage and restrictions.
* Assist in the Parts Department during peak business periods and in absence of the Vehicle Parts Advisor
* Perform other reasonable activities from time to time.
In order to be eligible you will need to hold a technical/mechanical comprehension of the principles of motor vehicles, be computer literate (ideally having used the Kerridge/ADP dealer management system), have an eye for detail, and an organised and methodical approach to your workload. Candidates with previous experience in an aftersales role within a Vehicle Dealership or experience in a warranty claim handling role would be essential at this stage. As the role also involves a high level of contact with internal customers and the vehicle manufacturer you will need to be a team player and be able to get on with others.
For you hard work our client is offering…
* Basic starting salary between £20-25,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
* 22 days annual holiday allowance plus bank holidays (you also receive your birthday off every year).
* Full in-house and manufacturer approved training.
* Company pension and benefits scheme upon successful completion of your trial period.
* Fantastic career prospects with a long-established local dealer group with multiple dealerships through South Wales.
The hours worked are Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:00pm.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this role has interested you please get in touch with Josh today!
To apply please send your accurate and current CV to Josh Buck, quoting J77800, Vehicle Warranty Administrator, Cardiff.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.