Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Warranty Administrator Required in Southampton.
Salary: Up to £20,600 Basic, OTE £25,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Warranty Administrator Required For Multi Franchised Main Car Dealership - Southampton
Automotive Warranty Administrator Required For Multi Franchised Main Car Dealership - Southampton.
Our Client, a Prestige Main Car Dealership is looking for an experienced Automotive Warranty Administrator to join their team in a fast paced working environment in Southampton. The successful applicant will ideally have previous Warranty experience, they will be process driven in order to keep on top of the warranty payments and agreements.
* Maintaining good working relationships between customers, dealerships and manufacturers
* Determine if repair description / write-up meets manufacturer standards
* Submit claims to manufacturer
* Assemble all additional information if manufacturer requires more information
* Prepare all claims which need to be amended
* Record all claims which are unpaid and work with Warranty
8am - 6pm Monday to Friday & 1 in 4 Saturdays 8am - 12pm.
Up to £20,600 basic & £25,000 On Target Earnings Depending On Experience
* A professional appearance
* Good organisational & communication skills
* An ability to prioritise workload
* Flexibility to work as part of a team and individually
* Computer literate
If you feel this role is for you then please contact Ollie Blackman at Perfect Placement today!
To apply please send your accurate and current CV to Ollie Blackman Quoting J74623, Automotive Warranty Administrator, Southampton.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.