Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Sales Administrator required in Kingston Upon Thames.
Salary: Up to £26,000 Basic, OTE £28,500 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Sales Administrator Required for Prestige Main Dealer - Surrey
Our client, a franchised Prestige Main Dealer in the Kingston Upon Thames area, is currently looking to hire an experienced and professional Sales Administrator for their busy Sales Department.
Key responsibilities as a Sales Administrator for our client include:
- To ensure system and method in all administrative matters relating to sales.
- To ensure effective manufacturer contact to deal with administrative details.
- To maintain clarity and precision in all transactions.
- To ensure accurate records are kept and updated daily.
- To ensure that on first contact, any customer, regular, new or potential, receives a pleasant and courteous welcome.
- To ensure that customers' needs are dealt with promptly.
- To record and pass all messages expeditiously and accurately.
- To ensure outgoing communications are dealt with promptly.
- To maintain a collected composure when under stress.
Experience, qualifications, and training required:
- To have previous experience and skills as a Sales Administrator
- To have detailed knowledge of manufacturers' policies.
- To have a calm and organised approach to tackling problems and workload.
- To have knowledge and experience of the sales operation within the motor trade.
- To have used database systems (ideally Kerridge/CDK).
Our client is offering a starting salary of up to £26,000 depending on experience with an additional bonus.
The hours worked are 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday ONLY.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in Surrey & South West London, please contact Georgia Trew.
To apply please send your CV to Georgia Trew quoting J72273, Sales Administrator, Kingston Upon Thames.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.