Progress Recruitment Solutions
Automotive Recruitment Executive
Recruitment Account Manager
International Business Development Executive
Hours: Full Time
Salary: Attractive Basic (DOE) + Bonus + Benefits (High Street shopping discounts, Mobile Phone Insurance, Breakdown Cover, Corporate Gym membership rates, 2017 Pension scheme enrolment and Childcare voucher scheme)
Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd are an established Automotive & Logistics Recruitment Specialists operating nationwide. Now in our sixth year, we have grown organically and would like to continue our growth further.
In line with our expansion plans for 2018, we are now looking to recruit the following positions:
*A Recruitment Executive to provide resourcing and administration support to a busy Automotive Area Manager.
*A Recruitment Account Manager to manage a very successful existing account
*An International Business Development Executive to focus on new business overseas.
Working within a busy and demanding environment we are looking for proactive and motivated individuals who are happy to undertake various tasks to assist the varying needs of Automotive Recruitment and our business.
The fundamentals of each role include:
- Recruit quality Candidates through a planned resourcing strategy, including advertising, promotional activities and maximising all existing resources within the office in order to fill vacancies.
- Ensure all Contact and Client details are logged on to the RDB ProNet system correctly and accurately in order that the information can be used for future sales and marketing activity.
- Ensure all Candidates have a CV and profile saved on the RDB ProNet system.
- Ensure an introductory email is sent to all new Clients and information and Contact details recorded on RDB.
- Ensure all Candidates are sent an introduction email as per the RDB system ‘Thank you for Registering’ template
- Proactively network with key connections and social media platforms
- Ensure all new jobs are advertised accurately and professionally on the company website and other relevant recruitment sites to ensure a pool of candidates are available to fill new and existing vacancies.
- Thoroughly register and qualify all Candidates applying for positions, in line with Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd processes.
- Adhere to REC practices and guidelines throughout
- In conjunction with the Recruitment Consultant proactively spec fully registered Candidates to potential employers to increase placements.
- Ensure contact with Candidates is made regularly in order to remain updated as to their circumstances and fully inform them about prospective positions.
- Maintain contact with Candidates placed into work and their Employers to ensure a high level of after care is provided and maximise potential of repeat custom.
- Strong IT Skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience using RDB ProNet would be advantageous but is not essential as training is available
- Candidates will ideally have GSCE Level or Equivalent in Maths and English at Grade C or above
- Excellent communication skills
- Be self-motivated, passionate and driven
- Be focused on Customer Care
- Will have an excellent telephone manner
- Experience working within the automotive sector would be beneficial
Please apply to Sharron Spall (Regional Director) at Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd with your full CV and attaching a covering letter.
Follow us on Twitter! @progressrecruit