Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive PA / Office Manager Required in North Kent.
Salary: Up to £30,000 Per Annum
Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: PA / Office Manager Required for an Independent Prestige Specialist Garage - North Kent
Experienced PA/Office Manager Required in the North Kent Area.
My client is an Independent Luxury / Prestige Specialist Garage, currently looking for a highly efficient and skilled Automotive PA/Office Manager to assist the Managing Director and Senior Management Team on a daily basis.
As well the usual PA duties - hugely busy diary, you will organise entertainment and build close professional working relationships with senior level business contacts. You will be given a huge amount of responsibility requiring diplomacy and tact and you will be privy to highly sensitive information. Looking for a friendly and positive senior level PA with self-confidence and gravitas. Ideally you will have around 5 year's senior level experience having worked in professional environment.
The primary responsibility for this position is PA support to the Automotive Managing Director and his extended Leadership Team being the first point of contact for visitors, phone calls and emails:
* Arranging meetings and taking minutes
* Screening telephone calls and handling enquiries
* Diary management and making travel arrangements
* Producing letters, reports and spreadsheets
* Updating records on IT systems
* Photocopying, printing and filing
* Handling confidential information
* Extensive calendar management
* Team organisation including recruitment, on-boarding and appraisals
* Communicate effectively with business on behalf of MD
* Handling confidential information
* Researching and preparing legal documents
* Updating employee holiday and sickness records
* Recording discussions during disciplinary procedures
* Updating staff Induction Information and Company policies
* Updating HR records
Office Management and Support including but not limited to:
* Ordering and monitoring stationery supplies
* Facilities Management - assisting with refurbishment and renovation projects, managing maintenance, making sure the building(s) meets health and safety standards, managing cleaning, waste disposal and catering supplies, negotiating with contractors/suppliers and managing office systems such IT and equipment
You must live in, or be able to travel to the North Kent area, and have extensive experience within a similar role as a Personal Assistant.
My client is offering an excellent salary package, and working hours of Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number. At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this role has interested you please get in touch today with Beth!
To apply please send your CV to Beth Allen quoting J76892, PA / Office Manager, North Kent.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.