Group HR Manager required to work within Motor Trade Main Dealer Group in the Hampshire area.
Salary is depending on experience of the candidate
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to join a successful Dealer group looking after several dealerships in the Hampshire area.
Your Duties will include:
• Recruiting and staffing
• Performance review management (ensuring all staff reviews completed regularly, skills accessed and training identified) including critiquing sales calls
• Organising cover for holidays/sick in administration and host departments
• Responsible for employment and compliance regulation regarding all employees
• Company policy development and documentation, including staff hand book
• Employee Disciplinary processes
• Responsible for employee benefit administration
• Administration of Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
• Ensuring all individual employee files up to date and accurate
• Following HR policies in regards to sickness records
• Typing up letters as requested
• Use of spreadsheets and Power point
• Acting as Customer Relations Manager for the group, to develop & implement a customer service policy.
• Handling all types of enquiries & complaints whether by face to face, telephone, email or written.
• Keeping an up to date register of complaints ensuring all Managers respond to any correspondence.
Apply now with your full to at Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting Job Ref PRS15119
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have experience within the automotive or logistics industry we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter to see our latest vacancies first!! @progressrecruit