Our Client is looking for an experienced Warranty Administrator to join them in this exciting role.
Monday to Friday
8am til 5:30pm
The ideal Candidate will have worked in a similar role within a Dealership and will have excellent time keeping skills.
• Ensure warranty compliance of paperwork presented prior to claim progression.
• All submissions reflect correct data,
• Monitoring the despatch of paperwork from sites along with request from our manufacturers in relation to material returns.
• Acting upon claims discrepancies on daily basis to ensure successful and prompt payment.
• Reconciliation of manufacturer payments.
• Utilisation of departmental spread sheets used for tracking and payment requests.
• Conduct internal warranty audits and act upon any potential deficiencies highlighted.
For more information on this exciting Warranty Administrator vacancy in Poole, please contact Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting Job reference PRS14188.
Follow us on Twitter to see our latest vacancies first! @progressrecruit
Motor Trade | Automotive | Jobs | Cars & Vehicles | Dealership | Franchise | Volume | Customer Advisor | Customer Contact Executive | Lettings Negotiator | Admin | Service & Aftersales | Warranty | Service Advisor | Poole | Bournemouth | Dorset |