Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Fleet Administrator required in Swindon.
Salary: Up to £21,000 Basic Per Annum, OTE £23,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent.
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Fleet Administrator Required For Prestige Main Dealer - Swindon
As a Fleet Administrator your role is key as you work behind the scenes supporting the Fleet Team to achieve an Incredible Customer Experience. You will prepare all relevant documentation for an efficient handover of the vehicles to the customer.
To be a success in this role, you will have;
· Incredible customer service skills
· Self motivation and highly organised
· Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
· Previous experience in a sales admin role
· Computer literacy
· A fantastic coping strategy to work under pressure
· You will document all sales, ordering and processing vehicles sale
· Deal effectively with customers and subcontractors requests
· Ensuring that all information required to tax vehicles is received in time to allow for scheduled handover
· Assisting fleet team in processing a vehicle through the whole sales process
· Liaising with the brand regarding vehicle specification and ordering stock
· Ensuring that all Government procedures with regards to vehicle taxing are adhered to
To apply please send your accurate and current CV to Ryan Gilbertson, quoting J73057, Automotive Fleet Administrator, Swindon.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.