Automotive Customer Ambassador required in Cambridgeshire
Basic Salary £20,000.00 + benefits
Hours Monday to Friday 8.30am to 6pm, Saturdays 8.30am to 5pm, 1 in 3 Sundays 11am to 4pm
The successful candidate must have a wealth of excellent customer service.
Working within the main showroom your main duties will include;
• Meeting and greeting Customers coming in to the Showroom.
• To build a good rapport with the customer, document accurately their requirements, and handover to the relevant staff member
• Taking calls coming into the dealership at peak times.
• Assisting with general administration duties.
• To host and oversee the showroom and forecourt, promoting products and services
• To maintain relevant brand information as you will be required to inform customers of this
• You will be trained up to undertake roles where you can assist the sales team when needed
• You will be confident in encouraging customers into test drives
You will have the following skills set;
• Proven track record in a customer facing role.
• Have Reception/telephone experience.
• Be of Smart appearance.
• Excellent communication and customer handling skills.
• Motor trade experience is an advantage.
To apply or for further details on the above vacancy please contact Progress Recruitment Solutions quoting ref: PRS20415
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive or logistics experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit
Showroom | Main Dealer | Motor Trade | Jobs | Vacancies | Reception | Cambridgeshire | Showroom Host | Customer Ambassador | product genuis