Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Compliance Manager required in St Helens.
Salary: Up to £28,000 Basic, OTE £30,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Compliance Manager for Commercial Vehicle Main Dealer - Haydock
Automotive Compliance Manager Required in the St Helens Area.
My client is a commercial vehicle dealership, are currently looking for a highly efficient and skilled Compliance Manager.
· Where complaints relate to an FCA-regulated product (finance or insurance), handling these in a timely way and in line with specific policies and procedures.
· Carrying out a mix of on-site and desk-based file monitoring of compliance with sales process and record-keeping requirements for finance and insurance products.
· Review and interrogate MI produced within the Compliance and Risk department.
· Have a good working knowledge on principle based, FCA regulation and handbooks.
· Have a sound working knowledge of AML and DPA legislation and regulation
· Assist in providing the business with details of the corrective action required to remedy weaknesses together with any developments identified during compliance investigations and monitoring in a timely manner.
You must live in, or be able to travel to the St Helens area, and have extensive experience within a similar role.
My client is offering an excellent salary package, and working hours of Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this role has interested you please get in touch today with Alex.
To apply please send your CV to Beth Allen quoting J77783, Compliance Manager, St Helens.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.