Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Business Process Administrator Required in Sheffield.
Salary: Up to £20,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Business Process Administrator Required for Independent Leasing Company - Sheffield
My Client, an Independent Automotive Leasing Company, is looking for an Automotive Business Process Administrator to join its successful Motor Trade team in Sheffield.
My client is one of the country's top 30 contract hire and fleet management companies and is one of the few remaining privately owned companies of its kind in the UK. Holding true to the principles of the Group's founder, we are committed to providing first class quality services, designed to meet, and exceed, the real needs and expectations of each and every client. We are currently growing the fleet and by the end of 2018 we are projected to have increased our fleet size to around 8000.
To be considered for this role, you will have prior administration experience and proven basic IT skills.
Role and Responsibility
* Data input and keeping the system updated with vehicle orders
* Checking and Processing vehicle orders and deliveries
* Processing supplier invoices
* Updating the system with vehicle in stock details
* Speaking with suppliers to gain information and updates on the vehicle orders
* Speaking to customers from time to time to relay information on their orders
* Working as part of a busy team of 4; with a varied work workload
* The candidate must have competent IT skills; training will be provided on our Leasing System
* Ready to contribute to a cheerful and friendly office environment
My Client is looking for an Administrator who can work in Sheffield.
If you are interested in this role or other roles in Sheffield please contact Kieran Rudrum.
To apply please send your accurate and current CV to Kieran Rudrum Quoting J74748, Automotive Business Administrator, Sheffield.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.