Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Vehicle Aftersales Administrator Required in Eastbourne.
Salary: Up to £18,000 Basic, OTE £22,000 Per Annum
Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Aftersales Administrator Required For Main Car Dealership - Eastbourne
Our client, a Main Dealer in the Eastbourne area, is actively looking for a Vehicle Aftersales Administrator to join their growing team.
Duties will include:
* Servicing the Technicians in the workshop with the correct parts.
* Liaising with customers daily via telephone on suitable parts for their vehicle.
* Receiving and processing orders.
* Liaising with manufacturers to resolve queries on faulty goods.
* Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone.
* Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock.
* Raising invoices for parts sold.
* Obtaining and maintaining new and existing trade customers using an in-house database.
* Generating new business by contacting existing/potential customers and informing them of service available.
You must be:
* Experienced within a Car Dealership Parts / Service department.
* Well presented, enthusiastic and about delivering the highest standards.
* Possess excellent communication skills.
* Be computer literate and be able to fulfil administrative duties.
* Have knowledge of a Dealer Management System.
* Adept at keeping a keen eye on the details.
Motor Trade experience is essential for this role.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if you are interested in this Aftersales Admin Vacancy or would like to know about any other Admin and Automotive Jobs in East and West Sussex, please contact Drew at Perfect Placement Today!
If you are thinking about changing your Career into the Automotive Field, get in touch with one of our team today at Perfect Placement, we have over 1,400 live motor trade vacancies covering the whole of the UK.
To apply please send your CV to Drew Hart quoting J80125, Aftersales Administrator, Eastbourne.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.