Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Administrator required in Hayle.
Salary: Up to £17,500 Basic, OTE £19,500 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Multi Skilled Automotive Administrator required for established Main Car Dealership - Hayle
Our Client requires an experienced Administrator Automotive Service Department within their successful Main Car Dealership in Hayle.
As a key role, you will be required to ensure that all administrative duties are carried out in a timely manner and accurately, the ability to prioritise your workload and be thorough is vital.
In this busy and varied role, you will be expected to
- assist the Vehicle Service Manager with service bookings, invoicing and customer handovers,
- assist the Car Sales Department showing prospective customers around cars for sale and test driving with the customer
- ensure the highest standard of courtesy and efficiency in customer contact and communication
- record customer requirements and details accurately.
- To record vehicle details and service histories accurately and effectively operate a customer follow-up system.
- To effectively operate a service department loading system.
- To ensure system and method in all administrative matters relating to sales
- Place orders onto cars from instructions received from sales dept
- Prepare book pack, tax car and process warranty documents where applicable.
You will be a good team player with excellent communication skills both face to face and over the phone, along with the ability to sell additional products and services to our customers.
There are various IT Systems and processes in place to assist you in your role, so being computer literate is essential along with a keen eye for detail to ensure you are accurately recording our customer details.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs and Vehicle Service Administrator Jobs in Cornwall please contact Andy Custerson.
To apply please send your CV to Andy Custerson quoting J77036, Automotive Administrator, Hayle.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.