Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Accounts Assistant Required in Oxford.
Salary: Up to £18,000 Basic Per Annum, OTE £22,500 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Accounts Assistant Required For Volume Main Dealer - Oxford
Accounts Assistant Required for a Volume Main Dealer in the Oxford Area.
Our Client, a Volume Brand Main Dealership based in Oxford are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to add to their team of highly skilled professionals.
Belonging to one of the largest dealer groups within the area, with continuous growth and expansion, they are in need of someone with the right experience and professionalism.
Your purpose within the job should be providing efficient administration support to all departments and ensure that all Accounting deadlines are met.
* Reconcile daily departmental cash sheets and post to the general and sales ledgers.
* Reconcile and post customer deposits to the Sales ledger
* Receive and check all branches cash, prepare and collate cash and cheques for banking and take to Bank on a daily basis.
* Review Bank Statements, reconcile and post receipts via BACS system.
* Credit control duties- dealing with customer queries and chasing of outstanding debt via phone, email or letter.
* Maintaining accurate aged debtors ' reports and preparation of report showing Month end vehicle debts and their subsequent payment.
* Bank reconciliation on a weekly basis .
* Ensure all Service Plan Account payments are posted on a regular basis.
Experience, qualifications, and training required:
- Accounts experience within the Automotive sector is essential!
- Computer literate,
- Having an AAT Qualification would be advantageous, however is not essential
- Experience on Kerridge would be a massive advantage.
If all of the above apply to you please get in contact ASAP!!
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in Oxford, please contact Thylia Spencer.
To apply please send your CV to Thylia Spencer stating Job Reference J72169 - Accounts Assistant - Oxford.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.