about 1 month ago
Audit Supervisor - York or Leeds
Salary: up to £39,000 DOE, with benefits including, flexi time, training and development, company pension scheme and health care scheme and onsite parking (York only). Full time position
This company is a highly established chartered accountancy, audit and advisor firm with a passion for charity, environmental impact and equality. They are looking to appoint a qualified Audit Supervisor to join their team with many additional benefits in this role.
This role will involve working in an audit role within an accountancy practice working autonomously and as part of a team to deliver audit and advisory services to a range of clients. You will be responsible for training and development and participating in firm wide activities.
• Active adherence to budgets, bringing matters to the attention of the manager where relevant
• Managing a portfolio of clients under the supervision of the manager and provide a rounded support for the client base
• Delegate tax return processing, accounts preparation and review junior team members work
• Identifying tax planning opportunities for client base
• Carrying out ad hoc assignments as required
• Adding value to clients businesses through identifying opportunities where we can assist/support
• Developing and strengthening existing client relationships
Essential Skills & Requirements:
In this role you will need to be ACA or ACCA qualified with a minimum of 3 years practice experience. The role requires the individual to be highly numerate and analytical. You will need excellent organisational and communication skills and have the drive and ambition to progress within this environment.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.