about 1 month ago
Audit Senior, East Anglia
Salary: Competitive Salary, Annual paid volunteering day, Life assurance scheme
Our client is a firm of Chartered Accountants and Financial Planners with 8 offices across Norfolk, Suffolk and Cambridgeshire. They are among the top 50 firms and the oldest practice retaining its original name having been formed in 1858.
The role sits within the large Corporate Service Group who are responsible for undertaking Audits for the diverse portfolio of clients.
As Audit Senior, you will be leading audit assignments in a variety of industries and expected to:
• Undertake Accounts preparation for Corporate clients;
• Take on preparation of corporation tax returns and computations;
• Support and supervise more junior staff;
• Provide reports/updates to Manager/Partner;
• Effectively deal with client and HMRC correspondence.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
ACA or ACCA qualified or very close to qualifying, possessing an awareness of project management you are required to have:
• Previous audit experience in a practice environment;
• General accounting experience including accounts preparation;
• Working knowledge of Corporation Tax;
• Experience using Sage and Microsoft Excel as well as other Microsoft applications and accounting software;
• The ability to think clearly, quickly and identify multiple solutions;
• Demonstrate a `can do` approach to problem solving.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.