about 1 month ago
Audit & Assurance Manager - Newcastle
Salary: £40,000 - £46,000
Our client a leading independent accountancy firm with offices across the North of England. They have an excellent reputation and are ranked in the top 30 firms of accountants and business advisors.
This is an exciting opportunity for a full-time Audit and Assurance Manager to join them.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant under ICAEW, ACCA, ICAS or CAI. Someone that can manage audit & assurance clients and workflow to provide an unrivalled client service. You will have excellent knowledge and experience of international standards on Auditing, in both the UK and Ireland and have significant experience in preparing and auditing financial statements in line with generally accepted accounting practice.
Essential Experience & Skills
• Qualified accountant under ICAEW, ACCA, ICAS or CAI.
• Excellent understanding of all relevant UK taxes including Corporation Tax, VAT and PAYE
• Experience preparing and auditing financial statements
• Experience using accounting software
• Experience using audit software
• Driving team performance whilst ensuring adherence to your individual job budget and maximum fee recovery
• Team Management
• Very competitive salary and benefits package which includes;
• Employer Contribution Pension Scheme including Life Cover and Income Protection
• Enhanced annual leave which increases with service
• Flexible Working
• Health cash plan
• Introductory commission Scheme
• Paid professional membership fees
• Support with career development and training
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
10 days ago
only 18 days until close