about 1 year ago
Audit and Accounts Seniors
Hereford (HR1 2SF)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a reputable, fast growing accountancy practice in Hereford. Our client can offer career development, a competitive salary in a good working environment with a friendly, professional team.
Our client is looking for driven and ambitious people to join their busy accounts team. You will already have gained significant practice experience in statutory accounts preparation, statutory audit and preparation of Income and Corporation tax computation which will contribute to the high standards of our organisation. Our client provides a wide range of services in all aspects of tax and accountancy for a high quality client portfolio.
• Statutory and management accounts preparation and review
• Statutory audit - planning, leading and completion of audit file
• Managing a client list and building positive, professional relationships
• Preparation of Income and Corporation tax computation
• General practice administrative tasks
• Mentoring and developing junior staff
• ACCA qualified or equivalent
• Experience of Xero, Sage and other cloud based software preferred plus IRIS accounting system
• Previous general practice experience essential
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a friendly and approachable manner
• Good organisational and time management skills
• Close attention to detail
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
To apply for this Audit and Accounts Seniors role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.