8 months ago
Audit and Accounts Senior - Redditch, Worcs
Salary: £per annum
Our client is a firm of Chartered Accountants based in Redditch are looking for an Audit and Accounts Senior to join them. This company has considerable expertise in all aspects of taxation law, tax return preparation, accounts preparation, statutory and non-statutory audits, provision of payroll services and VAT services. It is dedicated to providing its wide ranging customer base with the highest professional standard of services for all their requirements.
The role is for an ACA qualified accountant to join our team to ensure that accounts and audits are completed within deadlines. You will need to have previous practice experience of accounts and audit
• Statutory and management accounts preparation
• Ability to prepare full set of accounts to completion
• Discussing and resolving accounts queries with clients
• Ability to ensure that all statutory requirements are complied with, and up to date technical knowledge.
• Ability to ensure that client deadlines are met
• Preparation of client accounts including audit and non-audit clients
• Preparation of tax computations for both income tax and corporation tax based on accounts prepared
• Supervising the audit process on site, supporting and developing more junior members of staff
Essential Skills & Requirements:
• ACA Qualified
• Previous experience in an accounts and audit role
• Well-rounded knowledge of auditing standards and accounting principles
Please note that candidates must have practice experience to be considered for this role.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.