6 months ago
Audit & Accounts Senior - Chelmsford, Essex
Salary: Up to £45,000 p.a. dependant on qualifications and experience
Our client is a highly successful independent firm of chartered accountants based in Essex, providing a wealth of expertise to a variety of different clients.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior to join the Audit and Accounts team in the Chelmsford office, applying technical skills and carrying out tasks under minimal supervision.
• Prioritise and be accountable for the planning and completion of the work assigned to you.
• Build on your practical work experience.
• Complete assignments without supervision.
• Review other team members' work.
• Lead and take responsibility for the audit at client premises.
• Supervise and support junior team members.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
• ACA/ACCA qualified.
• Computer literate ie. Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Works as an effective team member.
• Strong professional values.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.