6 months ago
Audit & Accounts Semi Senior - Chelmsford, Essex
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 p.a. dependant on qualifications and experience
Our client is a highly successful independent firm of chartered accountants based in Essex, providing a wealth of expertise to a variety of different clients.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Semi-Senior to join the Audit and Accounts team in the Chelmsford office, building on practical experience and technical knowledge.
• Build on Audit and Accounts and other associated work under supervision from Managers.
• Produce draft accounts.
• Complete audit work in accordance with planning documentation.
• Take responsibility for assignments at client premises and in the office.
• Develop a good working knowledge of the firms systems and processes.
• Prioritise and be accountable for the planning and completion of the work assigned to you.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
• At least 3 'B' grades at A level or at least a 2:1 degree.
• Computer literate ie. Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Works co-operatively in a team.
• Strong professional values.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.