2 months ago
Associate Tax Partner - Tamworth
Salary dependent upon experience plus benefits.
The Company & Opportunity:
Our client is a Top 15 firm of chartered accountants who specialise in advising and supporting business owners. They support over 35,000 companies and business owners around the UK. Established since the 1930's with an entrepreneurial and dynamic feel who are continuing to grow nationally as well as regionally. They are now looking for an Associate Tax Partner for their site based in Tamworth.
The Associate Tax Partner will advise clients on [UK] tax reporting, compliance, planning and strategy.
The role requires:
• Leading and growing a tax department, the marketing and selling a full range of the services to support the continued growth of the practice.
• Opportunity identification and development from both the existing client base and the wider market place.
• A focus on compliance, R&D, private client and individual ad hoc tax advisory projects.
• Ownership of an agreed business plan focussed on driving the strategy and the success of the tax team.
• Developing and mentoring staff to optimise performance for both the employee and the wider firm.
The ideal candidate will build and maintain client relationships, proactively working to contribute to winning new clients. A mixed tax role, the candidate will manage the delivery compliance services alongside technically complex, demanding consulting projects, supporting clients throughout.
ACA/CA/ACCA/CTA qualified with experience in, ideally, corporate tax, tax accounting, tax audit, private client and R&D projects. The candidate will have demonstrated the ability to build and maintain client relationships matched with excellent negotiation skills. A team player with experience of managing and developing staff to operate as an effective team is also a requisite
Benefits offered include:
• Competitive salary
• Pension scheme
• Life Assurance
• Range of flexible benefits e.g. holiday buy scheme, private health cover, etc
If you are interested and believe you have the skills required Please Apply TODAY and we will be in touch to discuss further!
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003